Large Financial Organization @ Melbourne CBD
6 months contract on a view to extend
Excellent pay rate up to $1000/day with some flexibility
Work Life Balance and opportunity to enhance your skills
One of our leading financial organization in Melbourne is hiring Security Manager responsible for behaving in accordance with client’s Code of Conduct and demonstrating the Enterprise Behaviors in all customer, community and employee interactions. Protecting client information and information systems is the responsibility of every employee. For your specific responsibilities refer to Use of Information and Information Systems – User Responsibilities within the Group Information Security Standards.
This role makes use of the following technical skills:
- Suitable tertiary qualifications in technology, Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science would be highly favourable.
- Industry qualifications and experience i.e. CISSP, GIAC,
- Excellent understanding of large scale security architecture as it relates to complex enterprises especially financial
- Excellent understanding of the security vendor tool landscape including but not limited to FireEye, Netwitness, Splunk, Hadoop, Gigamon
- Excellent understanding of the use of SIEM and logging platforms such as Splunk
- Excellent understanding of Unix, Linux and Windows Operating Systems, AD, DNS, DHCP, web proxies, TCP/IP
- Some development background in languages such as Python, PHP, Bash, Java, C
- Some understanding of developing with REST APIs to integrate platforms
- Some understanding of Git development workflows such as Gitflow
- Some understanding of CI/CD methodologies using Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Some understanding of containerization such as Docker
- Some understanding of serialisation such as JSON, XML
- Experience with large financial institutions and the complex integration of digital platforms, payments systems, fraud systems, etc.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: