Checkpoint Firewalls experience is highly desirable
Melbourne CBD Location
Join the best security team in AUSTRALIA….
One of our large financial client is currently looking for a Sr. Security Analyst who has strong experience working with Security policies to assist with the delivery of the FY18 Security Strategy; Provide technical SME leadership to the team. This role is approved and part of the larger SecOps resource plan.
The role exists to perform build, day to day operations, maintenance, and management of IT security Firewall infrastructure and associated access controls across the Australian Region.
What you will do:
- Will assist with the delivery of the FY18 Security Strategy and drive out remediation activities in the proxy and firewall domains to significantly uplift Client’s security posture.
- Responsible for the training of the team members and uplifting capability in the team;
- Responsible for the uplift of existing BAU processes and driving out process improvement;
- Provides technical SME/consultancy services to projects, other teams in SecOps, the wider Security Services teams and other business units in the bank when needed.
- This role is approved and part of the larger SecOps resource plan.
- Responsibilities for health and safety has been assigned to all employees.
- Contribute to project work and support in a #business as usual# environment.
- Continue the development of expertise in a sub-group (i.e. Programming, Software Product Knowledge, Database Management, Network Management or Systems Security) within the Technical Specialist service area.
- Develop specialized proposals and detailed technical evaluations of products and techniques to meet business needs
- Investigate longer-term strategic and high complexity software or hardware problems and coordinate resolution with software vendors, hardware manufacturers as required
- Continually evaluate working practices and procedures to help the implementation of cost effective methodologies for high quality technology developments
- Coaching, monitoring, supervision of direct reports to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to perform their role to be compliant with external legislation, bank standards and internal operating policies and procedures relevant to their position(s)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details.
Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.