Adaps has been scouted to source “DevOps Lead” for one of the Four Big Banks in Melbourne.
We are looking for a bright individual who wants to become a part of the Privileged Access Management team within the Identity and Access Management team. The purpose of this role will be to lead the building and maintaining the automation & DevOps infrastructure of CyberArk multi-component products in complex multi-platform environment.
This is an opportunity for someone to build an environment from the ground up and put their own footprint on a service that is an integral part of keeping the bank safe.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure- preferred – AWS and Azure
- Experience utilizing CI/CD tools to build DevOps Pipelines
- Lead the DevOps space within the team- leadership experience, Devops best practices
- Automation scripting- Python/PowerShell, SQL
Nice to haves:
- CyberArk or other privilege access management systems- Thychotic or beyond trust or any IAM tools
- Agile experience
What his team does:
- Role is for support CyberArk service at nab migrating infra to cloud – building new infrastructure and continuous delivery- auto scaling pipeline development
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Alex – 03 8506 6547) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au