Security Engineer – PAM, CyberArk
The Security Engineer provides security expertise on PAM and will be responsible for rolling out the PAM solution across the Enterprise with expertise in integrating network and security platforms.
- Design, build, and deploy Privileged Access Management solutions based on CyberArk technology
- Engage with business stakeholders, engineers, platform owners to develop and deploy integrations for platforms across the Enterprise
- Assess the current privileged accounts management solution and recommend effective improvements
- Maintain, configure, and troubleshoot CyberArk EPV and components
- Identify opportunities and develop scripts to automate engineering tasks leveraging REST API’s
- Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, CyberArk technologies
- 3+ years of CyberArk hands-on experience
- Experience in the design, build, implementation and upgrade of CyberArk PAM components in on-premise or hybrid environments
- Hands on experience working with CyberArk components, such as Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, PSMP, PTA and Credential Providers
- Ability to build, develop, customise CPM plugins and PSM connection components for password and session management of various device types.
- Experience with integrating CyberArk with different platforms such as Operating Systems, Databases, Network devices, Security appliances, Applications, Cloud services, etc.
- Experience integrating with COTS or bespoke applications leveraging CP, CCP and ASCP
- Exposure to, and experience configuring, other related toolsets including Hardware Security Modules, Microsoft AD, Splunk, RSA, SecureAuth.
- PowerShell, Scripting and automation, AD Group Policy, REST API, SOAP
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.