Security Engineer – Operations
- Security Operations Analyst – CACTI, Nagios, Shell scripting
- Permanent role with Excellent Pay $100K pa with little flexibility
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Large Financial Organisation -
- Fun team – Great culture – Work life balance – Very stable environment
The role exists to perform ongoing delivery at agreed service levels for a number of technology systems that deliver security technology controls, including proxy, IPS, security firewalls (Checkpoint) and Cryptographic devices. You will be responsible to perform support, maintenance and service recovery functions for capacity and planning functions.
To be Successful you will need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Network Security Analyst or Security Operations Analyst or Unix / Linux Administrator performing BAU or Back up technology management and support functions
- Must have excellent skills in CACTI or Nagios or Shell or BASH or Python or Perl scripting
- Experience in TCP / IP (debugging traffic flow, setup basic networks)
- Experience with Checkpoint security products – Desirable!
- Experience with other OSI layers (CCNA highly regarded)
- Good knowledge of Operating Systems and IT Security Concepts
- Experience working with SSOE Patterns, sandpit testing, executing runsheets and incident/problem management – Desirable
- SNMP, Proxy, IPS (Highly desirable)
- Proven communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
?How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: