Security Engineer – F5 AFM
- Experienced SECURITY ANALYST
- Melbourne CBD Location
- 6 Months on a view to extend
- F5 EXPERIENCE IS HIGHLY REGARDED!
To be Successful you will need:
- 7 + years’ experience in IT
- Familiarity with at least one, preferably more areas of technical security specialisation
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and to think outside the square.
- Developed knowledge of communications protocols, Carrier services, network management, routers, operating systems and security threats
- Ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Good understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle.
- Technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts.
- Understanding of key IT security concepts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Good technical specification writing/documentation skills.
- An appreciation of both IT and business strategy.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Developing knowledge of business process re-engineering.
Key Technical Skills required include Checkpoint Firewall, F5 – LTM, AFM, APM, McAfee Proxy,
Cryptographic Skills -HSM and key custodian, Networking, Venafi, Algosec, Application Server infrastructure integration, Bash scripting
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky – 03 9956 1175) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: