Security Engineer – CyberArk, PAM
- 12-month Contract with the view to extend
- $800-$950/day incl super (flexible for the right person)
- Leading Telco Organization
The Security Engineer provides security expertise on PAM and will be responsible for rolling out the PAM solution across the Enterprise with expertise in integrating network and security platforms.
- Design, build, and deploy Privileged Access Management solutions based on CyberArk technology
- Engage with business stakeholders, engineers, platform owners to develop and deploy integrations for platforms across the Enterprise
- Assess the current privileged accounts management solution and recommend effective improvements
- Maintain, configure, and troubleshoot CyberArk EPV and components
- Identify opportunities and develop scripts to automate engineering tasks leveraging REST API’s
- Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, CyberArk technologies
- 3+ years of CyberArk hands-on experience
- Experience in the design, build, implementation and upgrade of CyberArk PAM components in on-premises or hybrid environments
- Hands on experience working with CyberArk components, such as Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, PSMP, PTA and Credential Providers
- Ability to build, develop, customise CPM plugins and PSM connection components for password and session management of various device types.
- Experience with integrating CyberArk with different platforms such as Operating Systems, Databases, Network devices, Security appliances, Applications, Cloud services, etc.
- Experience integrating with COTS or bespoke applications leveraging CP, CCP and ASCP
- Exposure to, and experience configuring, other related toolsets including Hardware Security Modules, Microsoft AD, Splunk, RSA, SecureAuth.
- PowerShell, Scripting and automation, AD Group Policy, REST API, SOAP
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.