Security Detection Architect
- 6 Month contract position with a view to extend
- Multiple positions!! Melbourne Location!!
- Strong experience in Security Incident Detection
Our client is currently sourcing for a Security Detection Architect for our large client:
- Requires 10 years of experience in one of Security Incident Detection, incident Response and Data Platforms
- Requires 3 years’ experience in AGILE deployment and project governance.
- Owns the end to end detection capability from an engineering perspective, examining the platforms and requirements across the Enterprise and ensuring they are integrated and operating effectively.
- Provides sign-off on appropriate projects & product selection
- Monitors end-to-end security detection performance and reports on efficiency of detection and ensures incidents are being responded to.
- Drives improvement in Security Incident Detection and the collection of relevant security data.
- Personally drives implementation high-priority changes to detection toolset as required
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 8506 6578 quoting reference #12388 with any questions.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially.