Security Analyst (ArcSight)
- Must hold Australian Citizenship for Top Secret Clearance!
- 30th May start date!
- ArcSight experience required
Our client requires a skilled Security Analyst to assist with preventing threats to the business operation by taking an active defence approach which goes up and beyond the focus of protecting data and technology assets from intrusion and compromise. You will assist the facility in gathering expertise from various sources for proactive, intelligence-driven security services to help protect, detect and respond to security threats in near-real time.
- Analyse information systems and their security environment.
- Develop analytics to highlight risk events and behaviours
- Develop analytics that identify anomalous activity
- Contribute to the development of a framework for prioritising, triaging and responding to alerts and incidents.
- Maintain and improve existing ArcSight content and reporting
- Design, create and maintain supporting content within the ArcSight SIEM
- Develop integration content and automated import and export of reference information as required.
- Writing translations for XML audit records to CEF format
- ArcSight Analytics development experience
- Good knowledge and experience of current developments and trends in IT systems
- Extensive knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies,
- Excellent problem-solving and prioritisation skills,
- Good interpersonal skills in interacting with customers, colleagues and other technical staff,
- A proven ability to document technical processes,
- Effective oral and written communication skills,
- Administrative skills, including time management
- Applicant must be willing to obtain a TSPV security clearance.
- Australian Citizenship is required to obtain this level of security clearance.
Please apply using the link below, calling Cass Drum on 03 8506 6578 quoting reference #12237 with any questions. Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. Candidates may also be subject to a police and reference check.