Network Security Analyst
- Network Security Analyst
- Melbourne CBD
- 6-12 Month contract
Do you have a passion for Security? If you have HANDS ON, real life experience with Firewall Infrastructure Security this could be opportunity for you!! Don’t hesitate – Apply NOW!
The role exists to perform build, day to day operations, maintenance, and management of IT security Firewall infrastructure and associated access controls across the Australian Region.
- Strong Networking skills (Cisco Certified)
- Experience in an 24×7 operational team for a large enterprise (incident/problem and change)
- Either midrange (Unix/Linux server support) or security background (if midrange background we will cross skill them in security so there’s a good opportunity for someone wanting to get into security).
- BASH, Perl and Python scripting skills (Powershell an advantage).
- Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, Grafana skills and experience if Midrange background
- Checkpoint, F5, Cisco IDS if security background
- Must have “F5 Experiance” otherwise F5 APM (application policy manager) module is required
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.