Role: Security Analyst
- Strong Networking skills (Cisco Certified)
- Experience in an 24×7 operational team for a large enterprise (incident/problem and change)
- Either midrange (Unix/Linux server support) or security background (if midrange background we will cross skill them in security so there’s an good opportunity for someone wanting to get into security).
- BASH, Perl and Python scripting skills (PowerShell an advantage).
- Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, Grafana skills and experience if Midrange background
- Checkpoint, F5, Cisco IDS if security background
- Checkpoint firewall exp
- IDS/ IPS / Proxy exp is desirable
- Exp in patching is highly regarded
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Kish – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: