Scrum Master – Financial Markets
Scrum Master (Financial Markets OR Capital Markets OR Calypso)
- Sydney Based – (will consider Melbourne)
- Permanent Role
- $150K- $180K/year Incl Super
Note: Must have experience in Market Technology (Risk) OR Financial Markets OR Capital Markets OR Calypso.
We currently have an opportunity for a Scrum Master within the Rates and Credit Calypso platform team. This role is responsible for delivery orchestration by engaging business stakeholders and scrum teams, instilling the agreed-to Agile process, and fostering an environment of high performance, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Responsible for coaching, supporting and mentoring scrum framework practices and Agile principles to the teams, Product owner and the organisation
- Lead and facilitate Scrum events using Agile practices, tools and processes and create consistency of delivery practices across the teams
- Be the driving force and guide teams to be self-organised, promote a collaborative team environment that foster creativity, innovation, continuous improvement and celebrate successes
- Gather, analyse, and present data to business stakeholders in a way that demonstrates how the team is improving and growing
- Work with Solution Architects, Service Owners, Engineers, Product Owners and Business Analysts to work through executable solutions to meet business needs
- Manage and build strong, trusted relationships with Engineers and Product Owners to track status of implementation and improve requirements and vision
- Maintain sprint flow by minimising external disturbances, manage risks or impediments and remove blockers and hurdles
- Provide targeted communication to all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues and to measure and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Ensure an effective change management plan is developed ensuring that the required change is achieved.
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in the delivery space as a Scrum Master leading multiple squads and working closely with product owners and engineers
- Markets project experience will be highly regarded
- Proven stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Proven delivery experience (delivery as planned, good quality, to budget with capped capacity)
- Experience across Agile and adaptive delivery models and mindsets
- Managing and delivering complex technical programs containing multiple streams, across multiple regions, with multiple vendors.
- Expert experience in PPM tooling, ideally Rally
- Able to navigate a large complex organisation & build relationship with stakeholders using informal and formal networks.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.