About the role :
As the Scrum Master you will be guiding a scrum team towards improving the way they work: facilitating sprint planning, retrospectives and sprint demos and ensuring the team works coherently.
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience working as a Scrum Master on numerous projects especially in a corporate context
- Must have worked on Java and integration projects
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills with the ability to present confidently to Executives, SMEs and project staff
- Experience in CI/CD
- Must be delivery focussed and conduct cermonies
- Problem Solving: Identifies and proposes workable solutions to problems from both business and technical perspectives
- Acting as Scrum Master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work (encouraging collaboration, uplifting the capabilities and unlocking the potential of the team by applying different agile techniques).
- Develop deep understanding of commercial objectives by engaging with relevant project participants and meetings
- Anticipate and resolve issues that may arise throughout the project development process.
- Empower developers to take ownership of technical quality and architectural choices in a manner which ensures rigorous thinking, community understanding and great commercial outcomes
- Assess maturity of the team and organization from a Scrum perspective and coach to higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: