- 12 Months Contract (view to extend)
- Anywhere in Australia (Remote)
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Rate ranges from $900/day -$1000/day Incl super
The Scrum Master mentors, guides and enables squads to deliver outcomes through the application of the Scrum framework and practices. This role instils agile ways of working, helps remove impediments to progress, and fosters an environment of continuous improvement, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Guiding the squad/team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution of being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Risk management and compliance obligations
- Responsible for understanding the risks, accountabilities, rules and processes associated with my role.
- Report issues, incidents and complaints in a timely manner.
- Understand the laws, regulations, policies and procedures that apply and ensure controls enabling compliance are built into documented processes and procedures.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.