- Scrum Master
- 6 Months Contract (on a view for long term extension)
Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences? Well, we are looking for experienced Scrum Masters to help us do just that. The candidate will be
- Responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team
- comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- leading high performance, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master lead. Coaching a team to take responsibility for their actions and to deploy agile values, principles, and practices.
- Ensuring continuous improvement in software quality. Supporting team self-defined processes and promote continuous learning. Facilitating regular team meetings and agile ceremonies, including daily stand up, planning, demonstrations, and retrospectives.
Skills / Experience:
- Proven experience in managing the planning, implementation, and successful agile delivery of one or more complex projects, including development of project scope/plan, setting/tracking of milestones while managing competing demands to ensure objectives are achieved on time and within budget.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong focus on building relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology
- Demonstrated Agile Delivery experience on both SAFe and PRINCE2 projects
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 7001 1405 / 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.