6 Months contract role on a view to extend
Adaps has been hiring for the qualified professionals for the role of Scrum Master for a DevOps team responsible for the development and operation of the bank’s strategic Identity and Access Management system myID, which is built on the Sailpoint Identity IQ platform
- Build a trusting and safe environment for the team, thereby resulting in a high-performance culture.
Act as the Scrum Master for a DevOps team responsible for the development and operation of the bank’s strategic Identity and Access Management system myID, which is built on the Sailpoint Identity IQ platform
- Coach the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight our customers (“colleagues” in bank parlance) and increase our velocity of delivery
- Coach the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel or approach to remove the impediment.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Coach team to conduct team health checks on a regular basis.
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a minimum of two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Knowledge and experience with the Identity and Access Management domain
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Software development experience.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky – 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au