SCCM System Engineer
- SCCM guru to uplift current environment
- ASAP START!
- Melbourne CBD location
CLIENT WANTS TO INTERVIEW THIS WEEK!
Our client is looking to engage a highly experience Desktop SCCM Engineer to significantly uplift their current SCCM capabilities. This engagement will be based in the Melbourne CBD for a short term contract with possible extensions!
This role will be a significant contributor to providing a standard, stable and robust desktop SOE for this global corporate client.
- Senior Systems Engineer with at least 5 years’ commercial experience
- Proven experience with Microsoft SCCM 2012 and Level 3 Server Support
- Experience with one or more of the following skills: MS SCCM 2007, AdminStudio and Application Packaging, SOE Administration and Patching, VDI or VMWare vSphere 4/5
- Highly developed customer service skills and can work with SLAs
- Developing documentation for procedure updates and report creation
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Apply today by forwarding your Word formatted CV. For enquiries, please contact Cass Drum on (03) 8506 6578 quoting reference #12179.