- Multiple roles available in Sydney!
- Must have previous ClearSCADA or CitectSCADA exp
- Knowledge of PLC Programming required!
Our client, a Utility giant, is looking for multiple SCADA Engineers to join them in Sydney for a 6 – 12 month contract. The core aspect of these roles will be to assist with the setup and configuration of various SCADA systems, improving the communication channels to acquire information about the status of the remote utility equipment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience with the setup/ configuration of ClearSCADA
- Experience with the setup/ configuration of CitectSCADA (version 6 and above), and with Citect Projects
- Experience with one or more of the following PLC Programming tools:
- Siemens S7-400 PLCs using STEP7
- Schneider Electric Unity PLCs using Unity
- Schneider Electric Quantum PLCs using Concept
- Networking experience for setup/ configuration of a SCADA network
- Understanding of Windows operating system
- ProDef programming experience desirable but not necessary
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion.