SAP Sr.Project Manager
Role: Senior SAP Project Manager
Duration:12 months on a view to extend
Start Date : July 1st 2017
Australian Citizen with Base line clearance is a must
One of the Federal Department in Canberra is looking for Senior SAP Project Manager to run the implementation of an end-to-end complete Procure to Pay (P2P) system.
- Having responsibility for project management and work package delivery;
- Mentoring junior project staff;
- Liaising with senior executives, internal and external stakeholders;
- Delivering quality project management documentation including detailed project schedules;
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring and providing regular reports on progress against agreed project milestones;
- Managing the project budget and preparing project financial forecasts;
- Managing project procurement in accordance with government guidelines;
- Managing identification, escalation and resolution of risks and issues and changes that may impact project delivery.
- Experience with SAP ERP system;
- Well-developed stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills, both written and verbal;
- Understanding of ICT software development environments;
- Understanding of ICT applications and their integration/dependency with each other;
- Understanding of the upstream and downstream impacts that changes have on applications;
- Understanding of the Software Development lifecycle;
- Understanding of the release and deploy cycle within ICT;
- Understanding of the change management, incident and problem management process;
- Proficiency in MS project;
- Specified Personnel must hold a current Australian Government Security Clearance (AGSVA) or be willing to undergo and obtain an AGSVA clearance (Baseline clearance as a minimum);
- Specified Personnel must be willing to undergo and obtain an Employment Suitability Clearance (ESC);
- Experience working in partnership with third party vendors to deliver project outcomes;
- Experience with managing delivery of cloud based solutions;
- Experience with managing delivery of an enterprise procurement implementation;
- Qualifications in Prince2 (foundation) or MSP (foundation);
- Experience in large government departments.
Please apply using the link below or call on 0390 135 196 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: