SAP Sr.Project Manager
- SAP Senior Project Manager
- 6 months contract intially
- Excellent Payrate $1100 per day
- Parramatta, NSW
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
Excellent opportunity to work with Large Government Organisation , seeking SAP Senior Project Managers to start with initial 6 months contract .
What they need:
- Developing, maintaining & managing a detailed project plan
- (including schedules, budgets, changes, risks & issues)
- Co-ordinating project activities involving cross-functional teams, external resources & vendors. Experience with managing this in NSW government sector would be advantageous.
- Collaborating effectively with the stakeholders in Finance, HR, Shared Services & IT
- Ensuring resources are managed for successful delivery
- Identifying and removing roadblocks so that the project team can deliver successfully and on time
- Tracking & communicating the project status, issues and risks
What you need to have:
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple SAP projects
- Experience implementing SAP S/4HANA into an integrated environment would be advantageous
Note: Only Citizens can apply
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.