SAP S/4HANA Solution Architect
- SAP HANA Solution Architect
- Long Term Contract for 2 years with possible extensions
- Excellent Payrate
- Federal Department @ Parramatta
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by the Client
One of our large Federal Client is hiring “SAP HANA Solution Architect” on long term contract.
What you will do :
The SAP S/4HANA Solution Architect role will utilise their extensive industry best practice, business process and functional knowledge, as well as proven SAP S/4HANA implementation experience, to support the vision of the Client’s SAP Transformation Program
You will be a critical internal customer contact and strategic advisor throughout the delivery cycle of a SAP S4/HANA solution implementation. This role reports directly to the SAP Transformation Program Manager with a dotted line to the Enterprise Architect Applications and Integration.
- Extensive operational business experience with a strong record of performance in the respective functional area.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding Enterprise Architecture and working collaboratively with Enterprise Architecture teams
- Experience working as a functional lead on more than two significant SAP S/4HANA projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of functional process and technology integration points within an SAP S/4HANA centric landscape.
- Demonstrated experience leading and implementing business process design recommendations and changes.
- A innovative and motivated individual who works under general direction, but with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to perform the necessary technical architecture and make recommendations to meet the business requirements.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving capability, specifically related to process identification, documentation and review.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including:
- Strong ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation, Strong influencing and negotiation skills with a proven record of success at both executive and operational levels of an organisation.
- TOGAF certification
Note: Australian Citizens preferred
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.