SAP Project Manager
- Melbourne CBD
- Commodity Manager experience highly regarded
- Previous successful SAP PM Projects
An exciting opportunity has emerged for a seasoned SAP Project Manager who has commercial experience across various SAP modules to oversee a Commodity Management project in 2016. The role will see you working collaboratively with the internal system developers, whilst also liaising with the internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years SAP Project Management experience
- Expertise with SAP implementations across multiple modules
- Experience with SAP Commodity Management is highly regarded
- Ability to provide leadership, expertise and guidance to key stakeholders in project managing delivery of business technology initiatives
- Provide adherence, project management framework, tools, processes & reporting principles
- Working with the implementation team to ensure appropriate quality gates are maintained and technical specifications are available for each solution design
The ideal candidate will have the ability to drive SAP projects to success with a high attention to detail within budget and on schedule. They will also have a strong track record leading and providing direction for a team, whilst also forging solid relationships with senior management and key stakeholders.
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format. For any questions surrounding the role call Cass on 03 8506 6578 and quote job reference number 12035.