- SAP Programmer – ABAP – ECC6 (EHP6)
- 6 month contract – $640 per day
- Government organisation – Parramatta NSW
Seeking an experience SAP Programmer for an initial 6 month contract in Parramatta NSW.
The Program is an ICT program of works with the objective to deliver business process improvements across the organisation. These consist of providing efficiencies by process automation and reduction of corporate risks.
The ICT solutions impact the Enterprise Systems which are those systems which indirectly support operations (back-office HR and finance, email, corporate reporting and planning systems, records management, etc.)
- Provide high level technical support and maintenance to the SAP system
- Maintain effective communication with the senior business consultants including Finance and HR/Payroll consultants, workflow administrators & ESS master
- Provide technical advice and solutions based on the evaluation of business requirements for the SAP system changes and enhancements
- Develop customer reports and manage prototype development and testing
- Develop interface programs and procedures
- Trouble shooting, problem solving and programming within the SAP R/3 environment
- Liaise with SAP in the identification and correction of system errors.
- Experience in OO ABAP and come from a Core SAP ABAP Development background
- Recent experience with SAP ECC6 (EHP6) and SAP Enterprise Portal 7.30
- Experience in technical Workflow and UWL (EHP6 Portal 7.3 Version)
- Experience with SAP Integration Technologies including but not limited to Enterprise Services, IDOC’s
- Expertise within the areas of system design and development, including SAP BSP applications and ABAP Web Dynpro programming
- Prefer to have experience in FPM (Floor Plan Manager) & HR Forms.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 02/10/2015.