SAP HANA Functional Lead- Payroll
- SAP HANA Functional Lead – Payroll
- Long Term Contract for 2 years with possible extensions
- Excellent Payrate
- Federal Department @ Parramatta
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by the Client
One of our large Federal Client is hiring “SAP HANA Functional Lead – Payroll” on long term contract.
What you will do :
The SAP S/4HANA Functional Lead role within the Payroll functional team will utilise their extensive industry best practice, business process and functional knowledge, as well as proven SAP S/4HANA implementation experience, to support the vision of the Client ‘s SAP Transformation Program
The Functional Lead role will act as process and functional representatives of the business to ensure a robust, fully integrated and practical solution. This role reports directly to the SAP Transformation Program Manager.
- Extensive operational business experience with a strong record of performance in the respective functional area.
- Experience working as a functional lead on more than two significant SAP S/4HANA projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of functional process and technology integration points within an SAP S/4HANA centric landscape.
- Demonstrated experience leading and implementing business process design recommendations and changes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a small team.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving capability, specifically related to process identification, documentation and review.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including:
- Strong ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with a proven record of success at both executive and operational levels of an organisation.
Note: Australian Citizens preferred
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.