SAP Hana Data Modelling Consultants
SAP HANA Data Modelling Consultants
- Federal Government Agency /Australian Citizen
- Initial Contract till June 2018 + extension option of 2×12 months
One of our federal client located in Canberra is looking for SAP HANA Data Modelling Consultants to provide specialist SAP skills for support and assistance in delivering a range of deliverables. Resource is required to focus on a number of issues in relation to the departments SAP products, and provide SAP based services to focus on a number of issues in relation to the departments SAP products.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in Creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedure and Hana Views (Attribute, Analytics and Calculation views) with graphical and SQL Scripting, SAP HANA Live (Analytics) within a large organisation (preferably within a Federal Government).
- Demonstrated experience in developing XS Engine applications and OData Services.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and resolving issues in a high volume production environment.
- SAP HANA Certification
- Have worked with ASAP and AGILE/Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to work extended hours if required.
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills and problem solving skills.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Please apply using the link below with your resume in word format. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: