SAP Analyst Programmer
- SAP Analyst Programmer
- 10 months Contract on a view to extend
- Large Government Department at Parramatta
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance
Adaps has been scouted to source SAP Analyst Programmer for Government Department at Parramatta.
The SAP Analyst Programmer is responsible for specialist development and high level technical support for the SAP ERP System in the areas of second level user support, system maintenance and major enhancements. This position reports directly to the CEP Program Manager.
- Provide high level technical support and maintenance to the SAP system;
- Maintain effective communication with the senior business consultants including Finance and HR/Payroll consultants, workflow administrators & ESS master;
- Provide technical advice and solutions based on the evaluation of business requirements for the SAP system changes and enhancements;
- Support and maintain in-house built systems and functionality, as required;
- Carry out system enhancement by following the steps: review functional requirements; develop enhancements; unit testing from a technical perspective; produce technical specification; co-ordinate deployment of enhancements to the production;
- Develop customer reports and manage prototype development and testing;
- Develop interface programs and procedures;
- Trouble shooting, problem solving and programming within the SAP R/3 environment;
- Liaise with SAP in the identification and correction of system errors
- Minimum five years working within the technical environment of SAP R/3 with well-developed business expertise across the HR/Payroll and Finance management disciplines;
- Sound understanding of ERP systems, particularly system interface relationships, software architecture and software configuration;
- Extensive experience in the processes relating to system enhancement, evaluation and delivery;
- Specific knowledge of system support/maintenance/procedure compliance and control including the application of SAP support packs;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions;
- Highly developed expertise within the areas of system design and development, including SAP BSP applications, ABAP Web Dynpro and UI5/Fiori programming;
- Experience in trouble shooting, problem solving and programming within the SAP ECC6 environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team, set own priorities and manage time effectively; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ability to create technical specification documents and liaise with internal technical and functional support resources)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.