SAP ABAP CRM Developer
SAP ABAP CRM Developers
- SAP ABAP CRM Developers
- Location: Canberra
- 12 months contract on a view to extend
- Australian Citizenship with Baseline Clearance
One of our Federal clients located in Canberra is looking for SAP Resource for 12 months to focus on a number of issues in relation to the departments SAP products. The functions performed in this role are crucial to the delivery of products by the ICT Product Architecture Branch and also all SAP projects in the department.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience as a SAP ABAP Developer or Functional Consultant within a large organisation (preferably within a Federal Government organisations).
- Appropriately skilled and/or certified with knowledge of, and experience in various SAP tools and technologies such as SAP CRM and SAP ABAP-CRM.
- Implementation experience on least 5 full cycle SAP projects with the relevant modules;
- Integration experience between multiple SAP modules and systems;
- Ability to translate business needs into functional and/or technical requirements and design;
- Demonstrated SAP ABAP Developer or SAP Functional Consultant experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver high quality solutions for complex business requirements on time in a fast-paced team environment.
- Appropriately skilled and/or certified with knowledge of, and experience in various SAP tools and technologies such as- SAP CRM; SAP ABAP-CRM
- Demonstrated ability and experience in preparation of functional and/or technical documentation and system development.
- Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills.
ALL Contractors engaged through this process must have a MANDATORY Standard Criminal History Check via Crimtrac.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6525/03 9956 1175 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: