Salesforce Solutions Architect
- Salesforce Solutions Architect – Salesforce Implementation
- Initial 6 month contract – Sydney NSW – Large global company
- Design of the target SFDC & integration landscape
SALESFORCE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT
Seeking a Solutions Architect experienced in Salesforce Implementation who is technically well versed in CRM systems (salesforce.com). Ideally, you will have a ‘hands on’ systems background, with proven experience in data and CRM integration projects. Moreover, you will have strong stakeholder management skills within an enterprise environment liaising between IT, Change and technology vendors.
To be successful in this role you will be a Solution Architect, ideally from a CRM background, who has worked on Integration projects. You will also have a strong customer focus with the ability to influence and engage senior stakeholders.
- Supporting the Project Manager to develop and drive the Partner Infrastructure Roadmap
- Assisting the Customer Contact Program team to qualify and drive new CRM optimization opportunities, develop contact program strategies, and ensure the smooth delivery of operational initiatives
- Providing demonstrations, presentations, training, consultation and support to the
- Maintaining an understanding of industry trends in the market place.
- Technical experience across a range of CRM systems is desirable and experience with Salesforce.com is essential
- Prior experience as a Solutions Architect, working with multiple teams including IT, Vendors, Build teams, Partners and implementing enterprise level solutions
- An in-depth understanding/ solid commercial knowledge of the internal functions of the Salesforce (Siebel, Sage, Saleslogic etc.) products including CRM optimisation
- Assist in developing and driving the infrastructure roadmaps and be responsible for the delivery and any necessary change management
- Experience in managing day to day technical activities including support, translation of technical concepts
- Experience in Cloud integration platforms (Mulesoft, Webmethods)
- Strong business acumen and client engagement skills.
This is a senior role with a complete customer focus that will see you set and manage both internal and external stakeholder expectations and on-going relationships.
Contact Damian on 02 9253 4300 for queries.