Salesforce Functional Analyst
- Government Client
- Salesforce administration, support, integration tools, and APIs a must
- Community and lighting also well to have Sales cloud/Marketing cloud.
- Salesforce Functional Analyst
- 3 + 3 Months Contract
- Sydney CBD
Qualifications/Skills Required and Preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- 7 years of total IT experience includes 3 years demonstrated experience with Salesforce administration, support, integration tools, and APIs a must
- 3 years demonstrated experience with Business/Systems analyst
- Demonstrated project discipline and experience. Must be organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates.
- Should also worked on Community and lighting also well to have Sales cloud/Marketing cloud.
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be a team player.
- Understanding of business and technical process interrelationships is essential.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse global team, executives, managers, technical and subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated proficiency in technical writing is required.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.