Salesforce Developer – Apex, lighting, Developer certified
5-7 years in Salesforce and should carry below experience:
- Should’ve worked on community
- Dev 1 and Dev 2 certifications
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Creating great solutions using your Salesforce and Front-End Development Skills
- Ensuring coding standards and best practices are maintained
- Provide technical due diligence
- Working collaboratively with the development team as well as wider business
- Ensure effective security across the solutions
- Being part of the team’s culture and being part of the on-going success of the business!
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Multiple Salesforce Certifications (at least Administrator and Platform Developer I)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Alex – 03 8506 6547) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au