- Salesforce Developer – Permanent position
- Melbourne VIC – Financial Services
- January 2016 start – Visualforce, Apex
A Salesforce Developer with Apex and Visualforce experience is required for a permanent position in Melbourne, St Kilda Road.
- Development and configuration of Salesforce.com
- Business process design, technical documentation and system configuration
- Lead CRM development projects from conceptualization to implementation
- Develop custom solutions in the Salesforce platform and build integration points between Salesforce and back-end systems
- Design Salesforce solutions and form effective project plans
- Add value in all stages of project work (definition, development, deployment)
- Development on-target Salesforce solutions, Visualforce, leveraging Force.com sites, Apex coding, and other technologies
- Play a lead role evaluating new CRM technologies/add-ons and develop plans for their implementation
- Maintain currency with Salesforce development best practices.
- Experience in building reports and dashboards for Sales Management users with direct experience in Salesforce.com
- Configuration, reporting and workflows experience along with good exposure to integration
- Understanding of database concepts and ability to provide support into requirements for system development
- Ability to manage rapid implementation of technologies in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce.com administration, integration tools, and APIs
- Demonstrated experience with Apex coding
- Experience supporting Salesforce, including; Application customization, Reporting tools, Data import/export tools and API integration
- Ability to design solutions and form/drive related plans
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s) and industry certifications.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 03 8506 6553.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: