Position Title: Salesforce Developer
Department: Information Technology
Duration: Permanent Role
Reports To: Manager, Design, Development and Implement
Position Summary & Purpose
This is a hands-on, developer role focused on building and maintaining solutions on our relatively new Salesforce implementation. Critical to success in this role will be close collaboration with product and technology team members to design and implement solutions that are aligned with the themes and focus areas of the teams. The ability to get across large and complex code bases quickly and become the go-to person for such code bases will be a key factor for success in this role.
We are looking for candidates with 4-6 years of development experience on the Salesforce platform, and:
- Extensive experience in developing complex solutions using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning and other declarative aspects of the Salesforce platform. Experience with Salesforce communities is desirable.
- A very good understanding of integration architecture and principles, particularly in the context of the Salesforce platform.
- Strong experience using Salesforce to integrate with external and internal systems using best practices.
- Experience implementing Salesforce DX will be a plus.
- An understanding of how the Salesforce platform is evolving and being able to converse about some of the more recent developments of the platform will be a good indicator of suitability for this role.
- A strong development background and good experience in at least one other programming language is absolutely required. A Java background will be a plus (but any polyglot experience welcome)!
- Any experience with JS frameworks like React etc., will be nice to see.
- Salesforce certifications (particularly Platform Developer 2 and Architecture designer) will be favorably looked at.
- A good understanding of, and experience with software development practices like TDD, code refactoring, version control, and CI/CD is mandatory. (We love talking to candidates who love writing clean code!) Also mandatory is a good understanding of software design patterns and principles.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, communication and collaboration skills are critical to being successful in this role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.