- Salesforce Developer required for immediate start!
- Work with a Utilities company
- Contract with extensions
Working with a Utilities company based in the Melbourne CBD, our client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer. Initially they will assist with scoping the Proof of Concept with the view to then work throughout the project. The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading and delivering large successful Salesforce Projects.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in salesforce development
- Strong experience across the Salesforce platform
- Proficient in writing clean, solid, readable code
- Relevant certification is an advantage
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++
- Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
You will be both technically strong with how Salesforce works and be able to work closely with business to gather requirements and implement change. The successful applicant will have experience in third party integration and take ownership of projects. Strong communication skills are essential as well as being able to understand complex business processes.
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format. For any questions surrounding the role call Cass on 03 8506 6578 and quote job reference number 11966.