- Salesforce Consultant required to scope POC
- Act as the sole SME for the project
- Contract with extensions
Our client, located in the Melbourne CBD, is looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant. Initially they will assist with scoping the Proof of Concept with the view to then act as the SME throughout the whole project. The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading and delivering large successful Salesforce Projects.
- Minimum of four years’ experience in salesforce development
- Strong experience across the Salesforce platform
- Previous experience customising Salesforce platform - particularly surrounding issue management
- Relevant certification is an advantage
- Experience with at least one object-oriented programming language, such as Java, C#, C++
- Solid knowledge of SQL and understanding of relational databases
You will be both technically strong with how Salesforce works and be able to work closely with business to gather requirements and implement change. Currently the end client does not have existing Salesforce infrastructure, so it will be your job to provide recommendations on the best fit for their specific requirements.
Apply now for immediate consideration by sending your CV in word format. For any questions surrounding the role call Cass on 03 8506 6578 and quote job reference number 11966.