Sales & Marketing Executive
Are you a sales and trade marketing executive and looking for a new gig?
Do you have experience in distribution, availability and visibility of products and advertising materials in channel?
If yes this role is for you-
- Sales targets achievements – minimum 100 % per week
- Sales of all SKUs of the company.
- Creating and maintaining a demand for telecom products
- Expanding telecom distribution by creating newer markets
- Ensuring brand presence in the market place by implementing the most recent POS materials at telecom branding shops
- Accountability of stocks issued by telecom mobile
- Ensuring stock availability of vouchers and sims at all touch points
Channel Partner Experience
- Exceed Customer expectations
- Build and maintain great retailer relationships
- Outperform suppliers and competitors in building trust with the retailers
- Build and Maintain Sales promotional activity in channel
- Self-manage, maintain and communicate timely sales performance Vs targets
- Required to perform various functions from time to time within the organisation related to sales and marketing/ merchandising including promo stalls, events, online backend fulfilment, functionality testing on the ground of new products and features
Things we look for in a candidate:
- Demonstrated experience in Telco sales and marketing environment is highly desirable
- Knowledge and background selling in traditional route market
- Experienced with serving ethnic pockets as well as national market in prepaid space is highly desirable
- Merchandising in store experience
- We look for people with flexibility and ability to learn and execute multiple functions You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development and want to leverage the international exposure and opportunities that we offer. We want team players ready to absorb and adapt to the company culture and operating rhythm..
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Amrita on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.