RPA/Robotic Process Automation/Blue Prism Process Developer
About the role
The RPA Senior Developers have responsibility for supporting the creation and evolution of the delivery framework, mentoring other process developers and delivering automated processes.
You will apply relevant specialist knowledge and experience to understand, influence and advise internal and/or external clients. Functions including the use of discretion/delegation and authority may be carried out within clearly defined policies, principles and specific objectives.
What will I be doing?
- Supporting the Manager Engineer in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes within the company.
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Assist the Process Analysts assess, understand and document the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Robotics process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Robotic processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with product vendors on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Robotics community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
What do I need?
- A minimum of 6 months developing and implementing automated Blue Prism and / or Pega Robotics processes as an accredited developer.
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Alex – 03 8506 6547) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au