RPA Senior Developer (Blue Prism)
- RPA Senior Developer – Blue Prism
- Large Financial institution based in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent Salary + Benefits
- Be a part of modern digitalisation team
Are your aspiring to work with Large Digitalisation Company and wanted to enhance your skills as an RPA Senior Developer – Blue Prism here is an opportunity and explore…
About the role
The RPA Senior Developers have responsibility for supporting the creation and evolution of the delivery framework, mentoring other process developers and delivering automated processes.
What will I be doing?
- Supporting the Manager Engineer in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes within the company.
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Robotics process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Communicating with product vendors on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Robotics community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
What do I need?
- A minimum of 6 months developing and implementing automated Blue Prism and / or Pega Robotics processes as an accredited developer.
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- Willingness and ability to blend business analysis with hands-on configuration of automated processes in the Client’s Robotics product
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact (Neil on 03 8506 6544) for a confidential review. Applications closes based on the volume of applicants received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please share your resume in Word format only.
Are you keen to know about more jobs to apply with us? There are plenty of opportunities awaiting you at adaps.com.au/job/
Connect with Adaps: