RPA Process Solution Designer
- RPA Solution Designer
- Large Financial institution based in Melbourne CBD
- Excellent Salary + Benefits
- Be a part of modern digitization team
Are your aspiring to work with Large Digitization Company and wanted to enhance your skills as an RPA Solution Designing, here is an opportunity and explore…..
About the role
The RPA Senior Developers have responsibility for supporting the creation and evolution of the delivery framework, mentoring other process developers and delivering automated processes.
You will apply relevant specialist knowledge and experience to understand, influence and advise internal and/or external clients. Functions including the use of discretion/delegation and authority may be carried out within clearly defined policies, principles and specific objectives.
What you will do:
- Providing a superior level of experience and knowledge of the Client Robotics solutions and associated methodology to support colleagues through all phases of the automation delivery life cycle.
- Supporting the Manager Engineer in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored Framework that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes within the company.
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Assist the Process Analysts assess, understand and document the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing Robotics process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new Robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of Robotic processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Communicating with product vendors on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Robotics community.
What do we need :
- A minimum of 6 months developing and implementing automated Blue Prism and / or Pega Robotics processes as an accredited developer.
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment
- The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Ricky on 03 8506 6521 for a confidential review. Applications closes based on the volume of applicants received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please share your resume in Word format only.
Are you keen to know about more jobs to apply with us? There are plenty of opportunities awaiting you at adaps.com.au/job/