Permanent role in Sydney CBD
About the role:
We are seeking a dynamic and people focussed candidate who is experienced in scoping and delivering the full lifecycle of Software Robots deployment (Robotic Process Automation + Cognitive Services), Intelligent Automation platform (Automation Anywhere, Microsoft AI and ML) and Business Process Automation Projects (K2/Nintex). Developer experience in one or more of the following technologies is required, .Net, .Net core, Python. The ideal candidate will have very strong people skills to support the ability to engage with clients on a technical and business level, analyse and gather requirements and build strong relationships and farm for new opportunities.
- Create Time by designing and developing solutions using Automation Anywhere’s Robotic Process Automation Capability and code extensions in accordance with requirements.
- Create Capacity by designing and building solutions using Automation Anywhere in-built Cognitive Processing capability and code extensions.
- Integrate with Microsoft Azure AI and Google AI and ML services
- Create Efficiency and resolve process limitations by diagnosing and designing and solutions using K2 or Nintex Digital Process Automation software.
- Analyse, Design and Document processes as per best practices.
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements.
- Provide advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for process transformation, provide return on investment advice.
- Strong people / client facing skills and experience.
- Experience (3+ years) in development
- Experience (1+ years) in process transformation technology
- Experience with database development and design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A degree in IT (Computer Science / Software Engineering).
- Robotic Process Automation certifications (Automation Anywhere, UIPath, BluePrism, Appian)
- Cognitive Services certifications (Azure AI, AA IQBot, ABBYY, others
- Ability to develop client relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Solution delivery within a team environment. This role might involve travel to customer sites
- Candidate must demonstrate the following personality traits:
- Problem Solving
- People Person
- High levels of initiative and ownership
- Innovative Thinking
- A thirst for learning
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve – (03) 9306 1450 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.