BI – Reporting Analyst/Developer
- BI – Reporting Analyst/Developer
- 6 Months Contract
- Port Macquarie
- Large Energy Client
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, DML, TSQL, CDC, MDS, SSRS and SSIS;
- Experience in data visualisation tools such as TiBCO Spotfire Analytics;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, SQL Data warehouse, Data Factory Service, SQL PAAS;
- Good proficiency in Oracle RDBMS DML;
- Operational support related to incident analysis, design, development and testing, prod deployment life cycles and bug fixes;
- Team player, willingness to help others, and share ideas and concepts for problem solving;
- Experience working in a large ITIL compliant environment;
- Experience working with the back-end database of asset management, financial (in particular PeopleSoft), customer information, SAP, electricity network distribution and work tasks systems;
- Ability to convert functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Bi
- Windows Server operating environment
- Power Shell
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or similar
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.