RedHat System Administrator
- System Admin(Redhat)
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Tier 1 bank in Melbourne
- Great opportunity to work with dynamic Team
Adaps has been scouted to source “Redhat System Administrator/Sr.System Administrator” for a Tier 1 Bank @ Melbourne CBD.
- Production support/BAU activities. Break/fix activities.
- Uplift monitoring using Splunk/AppDynamics
Maintain and uplift Murex environment scripts within Jenkins or equivalent enterprise tool. Manage and maintain 50+ Murex non-prod environments use for delivery.
- Maintain a stable and well performing production and non-production stack
- Environment management service that provisions Murex environments on infrastructure hooked into appropriate automations.
Skills are organized by cluster, people in my team are cross skilled across these clusters. Candidates need to have skills in one or more cluster.
Cluster 1: Red Hat Linux
- Quarterly patching review and oversight
- Perl/shell scripting
- Proactive monitoring of servers and processes using Splunk/AppDynamics
- Experience in monitoring and managing Java processes
- Experience with Red Hat Cluster, VASD, NFS and CIFs mount points.
- LDAP integration
- Server setup and OS configuration using Terraform
Cluster 2: BAU Second Level Support
- Production support behaviors (reliable, safe hands). BAU development
- Red Hat Linux proficiency, Perl/shell scripting
- Oracle SQL proficiency
- ITIL – Incident, problem and change management
Cluster 3: Environment Management
- Jenkins orchestration
- Oracle DB data pump backup/restore
- Oracle query plan performance investigation
- Managed availability and performance of multiple non-production environments (applications servers and databases)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Steve - 03 8506 6527) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.