- Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant
- Melbourne – St Kilda Road, location
- Permanent full time opportunities
Adaps are currently on the hunt for an end to end Recruitment Consultant.
Established in 1964, Adaps is the oldest Australian owned IT company. Adaps’ primary purpose is the provision of professional IT services, and are highly specialised in Recruitment of IT resources and Consulting / Professional Services.
Adaps is a premium recruitment agency specialising in Australian contract and permanent opportunities and recruitment solutions to blue chip clients. Adaps’ advantage is created by its people, and its unique Recruitment Model.
About the Role
- The successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package backed by commission and incentive structure
- Opportunities to work with a large range of clients across the web/online, financial services, corporate/commerce, utilities, product development, software sectors etc
- A self managed management approach – we empower and give you the flexibility to take control of your own business and thrive
- A proactive and supportive culture that encourages and promotes work/life balance
- An Integrated web based ATS and CRM and all tools necessary.
What we expect in return
- End to End Account Management
- Consult, advise and deliver effective recruitment solutions
- Work autonomously and collaboratively with other consultants and management to further develop and consolidate their own market/desk
- With sustained support and guidance, meet agreed budgets and goals.
- Experienced in end to end Recruitment and/or experience within a professional services or sales position – you build and develop your own business
- An entrepreneurial flair
- Proven track record of success and results
- Tertiary qualified, preferably in IT.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Got questions? Call Adaps IT on 03 8506 6546.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Job Ref: 12022