- Western Suburbs
- Onsite parking
- 2 days per week on going contract
A contracting on going role has become available for an experienced Administration and Records Management Officer, located in the Melbourne Western suburbs (with on-site parking available).
Providing administration and compliance support to a diverse team, both on-site and off-site, we are seeking a high level of communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to manage your time in a busy administration and records management environment.
You will be responsible for a range of duties including checking data quality, helping scheduling workloads for the team, following up on tasked actions, responding to emails, data entry, preparing notices / written correspondence and records management functions to ensure that filing systems are maintained accordingly.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Relevant degree or diploma in a records & Information Management discipline.
- Previous experience in a records management environment.
- Ability to understand and apply legislation and written policy relating to information management
- Previous administration experience in a similar aligned capacity, including the ability to respond to internal customer requests efficiently.
- Competent in the use of MS Office.
- Excellent verbal communications skills to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to work with the team as well as alone.
Please email your application (including a cover letter detailing your availability to commence and an overview of how your skills/experience align to the above criteria) .