Quality Engineer /Sr. Quality Engineer(Automation)
- Senior Test Automation Analyst / Test Automation Analyst roles
- Permanent role with excellent Salary on offer
- Melbourne CBD
- Dynamic and challenging environment
- Multiple opportunities available – Start ASAP!
- Work Life Balance – Opportunity to work from home!
Please note: We are looking for candidates to work in Melbourne CBD only. We are targeting applicants who are willing to relocate to Melbourne.
Adaps has been scouted to source Senior Test Automation Analyst / Test Automation Analyst roles
for a Large Financial Client.
One of the leading banks in Australia, more than 30,000 people serving 9,000,000 customers at more than 900 locations in Australia, New Zealand and around the world. Known for its outstanding benefits for its employees like, Banking and Financial service discount, Salary packaging, work life balance, Health and wellbeing, Child Care options, Leave benefits etc.
Role and Purpose:
As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team you will work across all disciplines (Test Automation, Performance Engineering, Service Virtualization and Quality Analytics), to enable and transform quality practices within the bank’s platform teams.
Innovate with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialize them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology. Identify required resource needs specific to each engagement. Work to define and influence the ongoing QE solution process for all delivery engagements after uplift.
Influence key stake holders in technology from the head of, delivery teams, business analysts, product owners and others in understanding the rationale.
- Disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code
- Possess an agile mindset in delivery
- Building strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- 3-5+ years’ experience in one of the following: Java, Node.js. AWS, Selenium, Docker and API’s
- Experience building testing framework from Scratch is highly desirable!
- Prior experience as a Java Developer will be highly regarded
- Identify, develop and execute automated testing strategies
- Drive an Automation led approach for Unit, System and SIT across Client projects, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests
- Identify environment and data requirements
- Work with other team members to refine the product backlog, estimate features, epics and stories based on acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role
If you think there might be a role with your name on it, send us your application. If you think you’ve got what it takes to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced environment and want to drive your career forward, then we’d love to hear from you.
Keywords for Search: Automation Test Analyst, Senior Automation Test Analyst, Test Automation Lead, Test Automation Architect, Test Automation Expert, Test Automation Engineer, Test Automation Manager, Quality Assurance Test Engineer, Automation Quality Engineer
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and send your resume in Word Format. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.