Quality Engineer – Senior
Quality Engineer – Automation (Jr. to Sr.)
Multiple permanent roles with excellent Salary at Sydney
Dynamic and challenging role
Challenge your limit, never miss an opportunity, Adaps offers you the opportunity to make that happen in the beginning of the New Year 2019. Work with the most successful time and enhance your skills.
Role and Purpose:
we believe success comes from our people. We’re committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that creates change for our customers and for the community.
If you’re always thinking about what’s possible, we want to hear from you.
As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team you will work across all disciplines to enable and transform quality practices within the client platform and project scrum teams. As a Quality Engineer in Performance; you’ll operate across the full software life cycle, including analysis, design, execution and reporting.
You will work with delivery teams across multiple initiatives which will enable you to bring sound technical development, testing and supporting skills established through hands-on experience. Innovate with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialise them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology.
In this role you will:
- Drive, innovate and embed Quality Engineering performance practices
- Develop, document and review performance solutions, strategies and estimates
- Review and redesign of processes, on an ongoing basis, to deliver improved team productivity and efficiency
- Develop and deliver Quality Engineering performance frameworks
- Design, code, review, test and implement complex application changes
- Production incident / problem analysis & resolution
- Source code management
- Manage and plan own work
- Drive a learning-based culture
Essential knowledge, experience required:
- 5+ years of performance testing experience in designing and implementing a performance test strategy, then interpreting and presenting the results to stakeholders, preferably with local Australian experience in Financial Services
- Experience in performance testing at the component and E2E levels of the technology stack
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to working autonomously as well as in a team on large programs of work and projects
- Strong understanding of agile and experience with automated performance testing using CI/CD methodologies
- Proven experience in analysing, evaluating and diagnosing technical problems and issues
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high-quality code
Exposure to Quality Engineering tools and programming languages would be required
- Test Tools: JMeter, LoadRunner / Performance Centre, Selenium, SoapUI,
- Monitoring Tools: AppDynamics, ManageEngine Application Manager, Splunk,
- Quality Engineering tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, JIRA, Confluence, Artifactory, GitHub, QTest,
The role is hands-on; including technology and process improvement work. You will work with various service teams in driving a new DevOps approach, focusing on enabling agile and lean delivery. You understand your customer.
Just like your colleagues, you are continuously learning, and your proactive and results-oriented attitude ensures that you always strive for the best. You work in a cross functional team, and together we can take each other to new heights.
If you think this is for you, we invite you to apply for this role
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and send your resume in Word Format or contact Neil on 03 8506 6522. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.