Quality Engineer /Sr. Engineer(Automation)
Quality Engineer /Sr. Quality Engineer(Automation)
Permanent role with excellent Salary
Dynamic and challenging role
Adaps has been scouted to source Quality Engineer /Sr. Quality Engineer(Automation) for a Large Financial Client at Melbourne CBD.
Role and Purpose:
As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team you will work across all disciplines (Test Automation, Performance Engineering, Service Virtualization and Quality Analytics), to enable and transform quality practices within the banks platform teams.
Innovate with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialize them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology. Identify required resource needs specific to each engagement. Work to define and influence the ongoing QE solution process for all delivery engagements after uplift.
Influence key stake holders in technology from the head of, delivery teams, business analysts, product owners and others in understanding the rationale.
- 5+ years of relevant software development, solution architecture and/or quality engineering experience in multiple environments
- Minimum of 2.5 years’ experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience coaching integrated teams including developers to ensure systems are designed for reliability, performance and testability.
- Experience in Mobile automation using device farms e.g. Perfecto
- Experience in iOS and Android Testing
- Experience in testing microservices and experience layer i.e. Backend for Front End
- Experience in contract testing
- Experience in strategic development and implementation of Quality Engineering solutions (Automation Frameworks, Performance Validation)
- Proven thought leader & trusted advisor
- Experience in AWS Cloud Based technologies.
- Expert in Software Engineering tools or equivalents such as: Jira, Confluence, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, JMeter, Rest, GitHub, Jenkins
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky – 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: