Quality Engineer /Sr. Engineer(Automation/Performance)
- Quality Engineer /Sr. Quality Engineer(Automation/Performance)
- Multiple roles
- Permanent role with excellent Salary
- Melbourne CBD
- Dynamic and challenging role
Adaps has been scouted to source Quality Engineer /Sr. Quality Engineer(Automation/Performance) for a Large Financial Client at Melbourne CBD.
Role and Purpose:
As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team you will work across all disciplines (Test Automation, Performance Engineering, Service Virtualization and Quality Analytics), to enable and transform quality practices within the banks platform teams.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Participating in the across following areas:
- automated functional testing coverage (towards 100%)
- automated unit testing (error handling, algorithm verification, exception case coverage, valid flow coverage)
- automated component based testing including stubs/mocks and driver technologies and frameworks
- automated performance and resource consumption testing both at unit and component levels Client structural and naming convention standards
- Defining and ensuring quality improvements and needs are included in feature / story acceptance criteria
- Driving the incorporation of quality improvements in new and deployed code (via refactoring strategies)
- Managing transition from outsourced manual and/or assisted testing to automated/real time/hands-off testing
What Does Success Look Like?
- Participation in testing effort estimates and actuals to deliver stories / features
- Driving an Automation led approach for system, SIT and unit testing across client, and contributing to platform integration and performance tests.
- Providing insights & trend analysis of discrepancies and defects against agreed quality metrics
- Proactively managing risk; meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures
- Innovating and embedding Quality Engineering practices while promoting shared goals of creating high quality software.
- Supporting Agile practice, while working with teams to identify opportunities to deliver Quality Engineering and develop solution documentation.
What do I need?
- Disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high quality code
- A demonstrated agile mindset in delivery and ability to build strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high quality code
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- 4+ years’ experience in some of the following tools: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, Protractor, GitHub, Lean FT, API, Microservices, Service Virtualisation.
- Identify, develop and execute automated or performance testing strategies
- Drive an Automation led approach for Unit, System and SIT across Client, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests
- Identify and proactively drive blockers to resolution
- Apply knowledge of CD-CI frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements
- Look for the opportunity to apply Service Virtualisation to increase upstream quality
- Identify environment and data requirements
- Work with other team members to refine the product backlog, estimate features, epics and stories based on acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky - 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au