Quality Engineer – Senior (Automation/Performance/Security)
- Quality Engineer /Sr. Quality Engineer(Automation/Performance/Security)
- Multiple roles
- Permanent role with excellent Salary
- Melbourne CBD
- Dynamic and challenging role
Adaps has been scouted to source Quality Engineer /Sr. Quality Engineer (Automation/Performance/Security) for a Large Financial Client at Melbourne CBD.
Role and Purpose:
As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team you will work across all disciplines (Test Automation, Performance Engineering, Service Virtualization and Quality Analytics), to enable and transform quality practices within the banks platform teams.
Innovate with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialize them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology. Identify required resource needs specific to each engagement. Work to define and influence the ongoing QE solution process for all delivery engagements after uplift.
Influence key stake holders in technology from the head of, delivery teams, business analysts, product owners and others in understanding the rationale.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Identify, develop and execute automated or performance testing strategies
- Drive an Automation led approach for Unit, System and SIT across NAB, and contribute to platform integration and performance tests
- Identify and proactively drive blockers to resolution
- Apply knowledge of CD-CI frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements
- Look for the opportunity to apply Service Virtualisation to increase upstream quality
- Identify environment and data requirements
- Work with other team members to refine the product backlog, estimate features, epics and stories based on acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to role
To be successful in this role you must have the below skills and experience:
- Disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high quality code
- Possess an agile mindset in delivery
- Building strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in applying disciplined coding practices to enable agility and delivery of high quality code
- Experience with CI/CD, TDD, BDD
- 2+ years experience in the following: Jira, Confluence, Selenium, Perfecto, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, SQL, Jmeter, Rest, Protractor, GitHub
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: