Quality Engineer – Performance
- Quality Engineer – Performance
- Permanent role with excellent Salary in Melbourne CBD
Role and Purpose:
- As part of a specialist Quality Engineering team you will work across Performance Engineering, Service Virtualization and Quality Analytics to enable and transform quality practices within the bank’s platform teams.
- Innovate with new and existing tools, processes, practices and industrialize them into a regular delivery cycle agnostic of delivery methodology. Identify required resource needs specific to each engagement. Work to define and influence the ongoing QE solution process for all delivery engagements after uplift.
- Influence key stake holders in technology from the head of, delivery teams, business analysts, product owners and others in understanding the rationale.
- Scripting Languages – Java, Scala, C, Shell, Groovy, Python
- Perf Tools – Gatling, Jenkins (CI-CD), LoadRunner, Performance Center
- Service Virtualisation – Wiremock, LISA
- Monitoring – Splunk, AppD, Grafana
- AWS Services – ECS, EC2, Dockers Containers, S3, CLI, Cloud watch, RDS
- AWS Certified
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements