Purchasing and Material Controller (SAP B1 / BOM)
- Purchasing and Material Controller (SAP B1 / BOM)
- Contract role in Mulgrave, VIC
- BOM (Bill of Materials), SAP B1 – Business One, Manufacturing
Adaps are looking for a Purchasing and Material Controller for a contract role in Mulgrave, VIC
We are looking to add an experienced purchasing and material controller into a highly motivated, vibrant and growing team.
- You will work with multiple people inside the business as well as being a contact point for some incoming communications. The ability to work within a team is also a must
- In cooperation with the Materials section develop Bills of Material (BOMs) for required maintenance materials and enter them into the database to ensure timely procurement and delivery for related and scheduled tasks
- Highlight areas of schedule & cost concern and identify potential actions for improving performance
- Liaise with senior stakeholder to determine improvements and other technical/end user staff to ensure improvements meet business requirements
- Implement improvements and corrections to current templates, systems and processes
- Contribute to developing continuous improvement within the organisation
- Document business process and flows.
A background in purchasing and material control in the electronics industry is preferred. Experience working with a variety of suppliers – manufacturers, distributors, and sub-contractors – would be an advantage. Self-motivation and task management are also crucial, as are accountability for results and attention to detail.
- Experience in sourcing, purchasing, costing, inventory control, and warehousing of electronic components.
- Able to work with inventory control, SAP B1 software (or similar), and Excel spreadsheets
- Provide ongoing Administration and Support of SAP B1 (or similar) applications by troubleshooting, detecting and correcting faults/inefficiencies etc.
- Able to work with multi-level bills of material
- Able to maximise stock-turn ratios
- Proven previous project Planning/Scheduling experience
- Excellent general computer literacy particularly within MS Excel and Word.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call David on 03 8506 6558.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: